Welcome to OVAL3 brought to you by Bamg Sports Ltd, a company incorporated under the laws of England and Wales under company number 12422085 with its registered office at 5 New Street Square, London, United Kingdom, EC4A 3TW (we, us, our). OVAL3 can be played either via the dedicated mobile application (the App)or via our website available at www.oval3.game (the Website).
- FAQ : Technical Service Department
- Address : New Street Square, London, United Kingdom, EC4A 3TW
- Email : email@example.com
You can also contact us to inform us of any changes to the personal information we hold about you. This will help us to make sure that our records are accurate and up to date.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We will collect information about you when you:
- download the App from an app store;
- access and/or play OVAL3;
- create an account to play OVAL3;
- update your profile and other account details;
- make any purchases via the App and/or the Website;
- make an enquiry, provide feedback, make a complaint, or otherwise contactus over the phone, by email or via the Website;
- subscribeto our newsletter and mailing lists;
- participatein any competitions, prize-draws and other promotions organised byus; and
- ‘follow’,‘like’, post to or interact with our social media accounts, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Discord and Instagram.
Such information may include (dependingon the circumstances):
- identity and contact data, such as your title, gender, names, addresses, email addresses andphone numbers;
- account profile data,such astheusername you used to download the App and/or theusername, password, email address and photo you have provided whenyou registered for an account to play OVAL3and otherwise associated with your OVAL3account;
- information contained in correspondence between us;
- App usage data, including information about your interactions with and within theApp, such as yourlocation, the date and time you accessed the App, the amount of timeyou spend in the App and the amount of time you spend on any givenfeature within the App;
- Website usage data, including information about your interactions with the Website, suchas login data, IP address, page views, searches, and other actions onthe website;
- technical data,including your geographical location, informationabout the device you use to access the App and/or Website (Device)(such as your hardware model, mobile network information, uniquedevice identifiers);
In certain circumstances, we will receive information about you fromthird parties. For example:
- advertising parties: we may receive personal information that you submit to any thirdparty website that you access from an advertisement contained in OVAL3;
- service providers: we may receive personal information from the third party service providers we engage such as our App and Website developer (LoginLine), IT support provider and Cloud service provider (Google CloudPlatform);
- social media plugins: we currently use social media plugins from third party service providers such as Facebook, Google, Twitter and Instagram. Those third-party providers will share with us certain information about you when you use their plugins;
- your Device: we may from time to time ask you for your consent to collect other information from you or your Device. For instance, we may invite youto allow us to access your contacts to enable you to invite them toplay OVAL3 with you. If we do this or something similar, we will tellyou what information we would like to collect, why we need it andwhat we’ll use it for;
- publicly available sources: we may use publicly available sources for instance to carry outidentity and compliance checks; and
- other third parties: we might also receive information about you from third parties if you have indicated to such third party that you would like to hear fromus.
In order to collect some of the information set out in section 2, the App uses certain authentication software to ensure that you getthe most out of it. This software allows us to monitor App traffic,improve its usability and to personalise the content of the App for you.
Our ability to track certain information may be disabled by you by changing the settings on your device. For more information about how to do this please consult the “Settings” section of your Device. Please note that if you do amend the privacy settings of your Device, you may not be able to use all of the features of the App.
Please see section 12 below formore information on tracking technologies which we use (including ad identifiers and cookies).
CONNECTING WITH A THIRD PARTY NETWORK
Where we make this available, you can choose to log in to OVAL3 using your account details with a third party social network or platform, such as Facebook, Twitter or Google.
If you do log into your account on OVAL3 using your account details with a third party social network or platform, we will receive some of your information associated with that account. Exactly what information we receive will depend on your settings in the account you hold with that third party social network or platform, but typically we will receive your basic public profile information such as your name/username, email address and profile picture. If you choose to grant us access to your contact list, we will use and store this to help you find those of your contacts that are already playing OVAL3.
USEOF YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information in the following ways:
- to provide you with the services and information you have requested (for example, to allow you to play OVAL3 or allow you to purchase items within the App);
- to provide certain features available in OVAL3;
- to monitor your use of OVAL3 and to administer, support, improve,optimise and develop the App and the Website, to improve the userexperience, and to ensure that the content in App and the Website ispresented in the most effective manner for you and your Device;
- to provide customer service to you in relation to your playing of OVAL3,to deal with enquiries and complaints relating to the use of the Appand/or Website and to notify you about any changes to OVAL3, the Appor the Website and our other services;
- to reply to any correspondence you have sent to us;
- to display advertisements in the App or on the Website which we think you may be interested in seeing (where you have not subscribed to our premium service to remove them);
- to send you marketing and advertising materials;
- to tailor any marketing or advertising so that it is more relevant toyou;
- toenable us to administer competitions and/or prize draws;
- to authenticate your access to OVAL3;
- for system administration purposes and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to conduct marketing analysis to allow us to assess trends and the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing campaigns (including using your personal information to evaluate, analyse or predict certain personal aspects relating to you, such as your preferences, interests, and/or location);
- for security and fraud prevention, including to prevent cheating withinOVAL3;
- to ensure that the App and the Website are safe and secure; and
- to comply with our legal, contractual and regulatory obligations.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We do not and will not sell your personal information. However, we maydisclose it to certain third parties in order to allow us to conductour activities, run OVAL3, provide the App and Website and otherservices to you, enforce our rights or to comply with legal orregulatory obligations. Such third parties include:
- otherusers playing OVAL3;
- our media partners who may send you information that they think you would be interested in relating to your favourite team, league or players (but only where you have signed up in the App and/or on the Website to receive information from them);
- our rugby club partners who may send you information relating tothemselves that they think you would be interested in (but only where you have signed up in the App and/or on the Website to receiveinformation from them);
- our group of companies (i.e. our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UKCompanies Act 2006);
- suppliersand service providers who we engage to process data on our behalf (such as, for example, our App and Website developer (currently Log’in Line), IT support provider and Cloud service provider (currently Google Cloud Platform);
- prospective buyers of our business or assets in the event that we sell any of ourbusiness or assets; and
- regulators, government bodies, law enforcement agencies, and our legal and other professional advisors.
We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law.
LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will only process your personal information where we have a legalbasis to do so. The legal basis will depend on the purposes for whichwe have collected, and use, your personal information. In almostevery case the legal basis will be one of the following:
- consent: for example, where you have provided your consent to receive certainmarketing from us. You can withdraw your consent at any time,including by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom ofany marketing email we send you or opting out of receivingnotifications through the App;
- our legitimate business interests: where it is necessary for us to understand our customers, promoteOVAL3, the Website, the App and our other services and effectivelyoperate our company, provided in each case that this is done in alegitimate way which does not unduly affect your privacy and otherrights. For example we will rely on this legal basis when we conductcertain analytics and research to improve and develop our App andWebsite;
- performanceof a contract with you(or in order to take steps prior to entering into a contract withyou): for example, where you have purchased a product from us and weneed to use your contact details and payment information in order toprocess your order and activate the product for you; or
- compliancewith law:where we are subject to a legal obligation and need to use yourpersonal information in order to comply with that obligation.
TRANSFERRING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ABROAD
We are located in the UK. However, as some of the third parties we workwith may be based outside the European Economic Area (EEA), their use of your personal information will involve a transfer ofdata outside the EEA.
PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION, SECURITY AND PASSWORDS
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent yourpersonal data from being accidentally destroyed, lost, used oraccessed in an unauthorised way. We also take steps to ensure that weretain your personal information for only as long as it is necessaryto fulfil the purposes we collected it for, taking into account theamount, nature and sensitivity of the data.
Unfortunately the transmission of information using the internet is not completelysecure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information,we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our Appand/or the Website.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
We may receive some of the information that you submit to any thirdparty website that you access via OVAL3. Both we and the owner oroperator of that third party website will be data controllers inrespect of any such information.
YOUR RIGHTS (INCLUDING RIGHT TO ACCESS YOUR INFORMATION)
Subject to certain legal conditions, you have a number of rights in respectof the personal information we hold about you. These include:
- access:you have the right to request, free of charge, access to a copy ofthe personal information that we hold about you;
- rectification:you can ask us to change, correct, or complete any inaccurate,incomplete, or out-of-date personal information that we hold aboutyou;
- consent:If you have given us your consent to use your personal information(for example, for marketing purposes), you can withdraw your consentat any time;
- objection:you can object to our processing of your personal information wherewe are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party)and there is something about your particular situation which makesyou want to object to processing on this ground. You can also objectto our use of your personal information for direct marketingpurposes;
- portability:In certain circumstances, you can ask us to provide you or a thirdparty with some of the personal information that we hold about you ina structured, commonly used, electronic form;
- restriction:you can ask us to restrict the personal information we use about youwhere you have asked for it to be erased or where you have objectedto our use of it; and
- erasure:you can ask us to delete your personal information where it is nolonger necessary for us to use it, you have withdrawn consent, orwhere we have no lawful basis for keeping it.
Exercising your rights
Pleasealso note that we may ask for proof of your identity (such as a copyof your driving licence – please do not send original documents).This is a security measure to ensure that we do not disclose personalinformation to any person who has no right to receive it. We may alsocontact you to ask you for further information in relation to yourrequest to speed up our response.
Wewill try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month.Sometimes it may take us longer if your request is complex or youhave made several requests. In this case, we will notify you and keepyou updated.
Pleasealso be aware that not all of those rights are absolute and there maybe circumstances in which we will not fully comply with your requestbecause of a specified legal ground or exemption.
Right to lodge a complaint:
Toprovide our App, Website and interest-based advertising, we use adidentifiers, cookies and similar technologies. These technologiesallow us and our third party advertising partners to:
- recognise you and your Device;
- enable us and third parties to provide you with more customised services,for example to provide the Website in the correct language;
- allowthe App and/or the Website to interact with a third party socialnetwork or platform (where you have chosen to allow suchinteraction); and
- provideinterest-based advertising to you.
How do ad identifiers, cookies and similar technologies work?
- Ad identifiers are non-permanent, non-personal identifiers such asApple's ID for advertising (the so-called ‘IDFA’) or the Androidadvertising ID, which are uniquely associated with your Device.Similar technologies include tracking pixels within ads. Thesetechnologies allow companies (including marketers and advertisers) torecognise your Device when you use websites and applications.
- Cookies are small files, usually of letters and numbers, that are stored byyour browser on your desktop computer or mobile device. If you wantto learn more about what cookies are, or how to control or deletethem, you can visit http://www.aboutcookies.org for detailedguidance.
How to adjust your preferences for interest-based advertising:
- You can choose to prevent your Device's ad identifier being used forinterest-based advertising, or you can reset your Device's adidentifier, by changing the settings of your Device. Settings varyfrom device to device but you will usually find the ad identifiersettings under "privacy" or "ads" in yourDevice's settings.
- You can also opt out of all our cookies (except the strictly necessaryones). Findout how to control and delete cookies in your browser.
- Please note that if you choose to adjust your preferences in order toprevent these technologies, you may find that the App and the Websitedo not function for you as we would like them to and that you cannotenjoy the full use of OVAL3.